Stereo view of the Spokane River, Spokane 2nd Monroe Street Bridge and the electric power house looking south across the river. Visible in the background is the tower of the Review building built in 1891.
A winter view of the third Monroe Street bridge after 1914. The Spokane Club, Washington Water Power Company powerhouse and Gilt Top Bottled Beer brewery are visible. Taken facing northeast from the Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes.
Inscription reads "#91 Companion to #90 Looking N.W. Taken May 31st, 1910. Lewis" This a northwestern facing view showing the dismantling of the second bridge and workers building the base of the third bridge.