Northern span of the old Howard Street Bridge crossing the northern channel of the Spokane River and Middle Falls. The Centennial Mill Co. warehouse located at the corner of Mallon and Howard is on the left. Taken around 1900.
Inscription reads "#91 Companion to #90 Looking N.W. Taken May 31st, 1910. Lewis" This a northwestern facing view showing the dismantling of the second bridge and workers building the base of the third bridge.
Stereo view of the Spokane River, Spokane 2nd Monroe Street Bridge and the electric power house looking south across the river. Visible in the background is the tower of the Review building built in 1891.
A view of a horse and buggy crossing old Hangman (Latah) Creek bridge. Billboards are visible along the railing of the bridge in the foreground and Browne's Addition is in the background. Approximately 1900.
A view of the current Hangman (Latah) Creek bridge taken c. 1911. Remnants of the old bridge and the Latah Creek Trestle are visible to the north. Iin the foreground are the tracks of the Northern Pacific Railroad.