Train cars carrying dirt fill approaching the site of Union Pacific-Milwaukee Road Bridge and Viaduct on the north side of the Spokane River. The Spokane County courthouse is in the background. Taken in 1914.
A winter view of the third Monroe Street bridge after 1914. The Spokane Club, Washington Water Power Company powerhouse and Gilt Top Bottled Beer brewery are visible. Taken facing northeast from the Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes.
Inscription reads "#91 Companion to #90 Looking N.W. Taken May 31st, 1910. Lewis" This a northwestern facing view showing the dismantling of the second bridge and workers building the base of the third bridge.