"Painting the Circus Room in the Davenport Hotel. A. Rutgers "Van" Vander Loeff, owner of a sign/show card business, was hired by Davenport and Harper Joy to do the room. Helpers were Carl Krageland and Don Haffner.
Copy photograph of the First Presbyterian Church which stood on the southeast corner of Riverside and Monroe. Dedicated on December 15, 1886 and sold in 1889 just before the great fire. Stood where the Spokesman Review building stands.